Sun to Market Solutions was founded in response to the growing need for reliable and independent technical support and engineering services in the renewable energy sector.
We believe that the key to the success of any
enterprise is a thorough understanding of its legal, economic,
technical, social and environmental aspects. This, we feel, is the foundation for selecting and developing
projects that are best suited to the investor.
Sun to Market Solutions is a solar engineering company offering a wide range of services for solar thermal power plants & photovoltaic power plants. As solar consultant we have gained extensive experience and years of combined know-how as engineers & technical advisors to solar energy project developers, financial institutions, construction companies, consulting firms, governments, manufacturesrs, and many more. We provided solar consulting services for solar thermal power plants and photovoltaic projects across the globe being certified according to the ISO 9001 and UNE 166002 in 2011.
• Conduct site assessments, Techno-Economic Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies.
• Development of Financial Models, Bussines cases and Detailed Project Reports.
• Technology and Market evaluation for concentrated solar power and photovoltaic technologies.
• Solar Resource assessment based on state-of-the-art mesoscale models with satellite derived data.
• Install and maintain automated weather stations for measuring reliable solar data and meteorological data for developing concentrated solar power and photovoltaic projects.
• Prepare and review technical specifications for suppliers and assess EPC and O&M contracts.
• Support regulators on the preparation of RFQ and RFP documents.
• Carry out conceptual layout and dimensioning of solar field, thermal storage facility and power block.
• Review of tenders and suppliers, construction and commissioning surveillance.
MODELING & SIMULATION
• Design and model Taylor-made dynamic models of solar power systems and their components.
• Develop project specific plant performance models.
OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
• Develop software and hardware applications for the operational optimization of solar power plants.
• Optimize O&M procedures for CSP & PV plants in operation.